For normal to dry skin, bacteria and UV rays can strip the skin’s moisture barrier causing it to become drier. Use a cleansing milk or balm that provides a deep clean without over-cleansing such as Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser or Mario Badescu Cleansing Milk.
With normal to oily skin, bacteria and UV rays can increase oil production and damage skin’s moisture barrier. Opt for a gentle gel based cleanser like Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleansing Gel or L’oreal Paris Foaming Gel Cleanser.
Suggestions for summer exfoliators:
- Mild refreshing scrub
- Features real Strawberry Seed and Cornmeal
- Buffing away dulling dead skin cells
- A wash off mask featuring organic black sugar
- Exfoliates and nourishes for a clean, smooth complexion
Water based/oil-free lotion:
- makes the skin feel smooth and hydrated for long duration of time
- includes hyaluronic acid and olive extract are known for their nourishing properties which provide a moisture barrier to the skin and prevent moisture loss
- Contains salicylic acid which reduces acne and clears pimple marks
- Regular usage makes the skin smooth and soft
- instantly boosts the hydration levels of the skin and locks the moisture for up to 24 hours
- very light and refreshing cream which provides a cooling effect to the skin
xoxo Darcy Mae Modica